Saturday, January 24, 2009

D.A.R.E. Graduation

D.A.R.E. Is a thing at school where you learn about how drugs and are horrible.  This is my class graduating.

Me getting my diploma   



A lot of other schools were there

After we graduate, this guy named MYSTO THE MAGI did a bunch of magic tricks. On my favorite trick, he had a volunteer (My best friend) and had him try to pull two tied neckerchiefs apart. After he couldn't, mysto had him tuck the knot where they were tied together in his pants. He and another volunteer grabbed each side and pulled.

After they pulled underwear was attached to them. (Spongebob underwear)

I had to ask him if he was still wearing his underwear after because it looked so real.

3 comments:

Skyler said...

I'm proud of you for graduating from DARE.

Skyler said...

The above was posted by Brittney.

Ali said...

D.A.R.E. is a really fun program, huh? It's good to know all about that stuff, and it's so cool that you graduated! Awsome for you!