Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

this week my family went to three halloween parties and I was spider man.. One of them was at my school. there was two haunted houses. One really scary, and one not so scary. I didn't dare go on the really scary one. Shaylin did. One of her freinds went on it to. When she got in she was pulled under a wall (curtin) to the next part. I wish I did. The not so scary one was D-U-L-L. The second one was at my friend Hayden's house. It was fun. I brought my laser pointer. Hayden had one to. We had fun. The third was at our rec center. We were REALLY late. The stuff that wasn't closed was fun. I won at a wheel of fortune a free movie ticket. All in all, I had a great halloween.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! I miss you guys!